Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Weeds



Who else loves WEEDS?

Last night's episode was yet another good one. I was really hesitant at the beginning of this season regarding the new "set up" of the show. However this season has truly grown on me and I am really liking the new opportunities that have been presented for the show (but I still maintain that I do miss the "Little Boxes" intro/song, even though its not exactly a match for the new set up).

Could Andy and Doug be any cuter/funnier? They are so endearing! I love that they are going to be "coyotes".

The relationship with Celia and Isabelle is fantastic. I loved the little speech that Celia gave to Isabelle about coming into her very unglamorous world.

So Silas and Cheese-shop lady - HOT! Silas has always seemed a little young in my eyes and I never saw him as a hottie until last night. Woah. "You can hold onto me." (sigh)

Shane, Shane, Shane. How disturbing! That grosses me out, however, I will say it is an interesting, primarily unexplored plot line so I have to give the writers kudos for delving into such a touchy (pun intended) subject matter.

I'm not sure how I feel about the mayor character yet, and I guess it is supposed to be that way.

No comments: